- Oscars 2018: Jimmy Kimmel Takes Potshots At Harvey Weinstein
- Oscars 2018 Live: Jimmy Kimmel Steps Up Attacks Against Donald Trump, Mike Pence & Fox News, Again!
- Hollywood Breaks Into Mourning Comedian Don Rickles Death
- Oscars 2017: And The Oscar Goes To... See The Complete List Of Winners Here
- Oscars 2017: Storm Threatens To Foil Oscars Red Carpet Gala
- Oscars 2017: The Boldest Red Carpet Appearances
- Oscars 2017: What You Can Expect From The 89th Oscar Awards 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel Considering Retirement From TV
- Major Security Threat Looms Over Oscar, Confirm Officials
- Priyanka Chopra Appears On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' & Here's What Happened..
- 9 Out Of 85 Foreign Language Films To Battle For The Oscar
- Jimmy Kimmel Reveals How Much He Will Get For Hosting Oscars
The 90th Oscar Academy Awards was all about the #MeToo and #TimesUp moment and it's right about time that the bad apples are shown their place or completely wiped out, not only from the film industry, but also all across the world wherever harassment takes place.
The Oscars are well known for their speeches and quotes and the stars didn't disappoint this time either. They gave out powerful quotes that inspired many and gave goosebumps to several others. Check them out below!
"If I fall over pick me up because I've got something to say." - Frances McDormand, actress in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.
"I want to dedicate this to all the people who raised my voice." - Joran Peele.
"I thought no one would ever make this movie. But I kept coming back to it because I knew if someone make let me make this movie, that people would hear it and people would see it." - Jordan Peele, actor and comedian.
Guillermo del Toro
"I think that our greatest thing that our art does, is to erase the lines in the sand. We should continue doing that when the world tells us to make them deeper." - Guillermo del Toro, screenwriter, producer, novelist.
"None other than President Trump called ‘Get Out' the best first three-quarters of a movie this year. We don't make films like ‘Call Me By Your Name' to make a lot of money. We make them to upset Mike Pence." - Jimmy Kimmel, comedian and host.
"Oscar is 90 years old tonight, which means he's probably at home right now watching Fox News." - Jimmy Kimmel, comedian and host.