- CONFIRMED! Ajai Rao To Romance Amulya In 'Mava I Love You'
- SHOCKING: Ganesh And Amulya Will Not Pair Up Again!
- "This is a conspiracy against me," Amoolya
- Ramya wishes Amoolya good luck for NNK
- Amoolya replaces Ramya in Prakash's NNK
- Ramya dumped from Prakash Raj’s Naanu Nanna Kanasu
- D for Dopidi - Movie Review
Rakesh, who was most famously known for his role as Bulli in the film, Cheluvina Chittara, has apparently passed away. The child actor, who made his a,cting debut with the film, Cheluvina Chittara, passed away on October 2, yesterday.
The actor, who was suffering from gangrene problem had recently got treated for the same. Though his last two months were a nightmare, the actor was back to acting after getting his gangrene cured.
Very recently, Rakesh was admitted to St. John's Hospital in Koramangala due to his fading health. He breathed his last yesterday as he did not respond to any of the treatments that were administered to him.
Rakesh is the son of veteran actress Asharani. Apart from Cheluvina Chittara, he was also seen in the films, Bandhu Balaga, Bhajarangi, Chanda, Modala Sala and 40 more other films in side roles. He was at present acting in the film, Dhoomapana.