TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Santhosh Sivan-Prithviraj's latest Malayalam movie Urumi, which has got rave reviews from film critics, has reportedly created the wonders at the Box Office in the first week of its release. If we are to go by the reports, the film has earned approximately Rs 2.5 cr at 77 theatres in Kerala. The movie has brought smile on faces of both its producers and distributors.
According to sources, historical drama Urumi has broken the records of Prithviraj's previous movie Anwar at the collection centres. The film is said to have done very well in the city like Ernakulam. Producers say that several aspects Prithvi-Genelia acting, its sound technical elements and holidays have contributed to the success of the film.
However, the film Urumi has been directed by Santhosh Sivan and produced by Shaji Natesan, Prithviraj, Santhosh Sivan. Now, with the beginning of summer holidays from this week, the expectations of producers and distributors have gone very high. They hope the word of mouth will do magic at Box Office in the next week.