- Mysskin's 'I Would Have Raped Mammootty' Joke Is In Bad Taste And The Fans Are Not Happy About It
- Mammootty's Peranbu Fetches The Praises Of An Internationally Acclaimed Film-maker
- Abrahaminte Santhathikal Box Office: Becomes The Third Malayalam Movie To Breach This Big Landmark!
- Here’s How Mammootty & Mohanlal Fans Had A Gala Time Last Week!
- Mammootty's Stunning Performance From This Movie Continues To Win Praises!
- YSR Biopic: The Teaser Of Mammootty’s Yatra Is Terrific
Mammootty, the megastar is all set to launch yet another new film-maker into the Malayalam movie industry with his upcoming project, Uncle. Now, the latest viral story on social media is Mammootty's look for the much-awaited project.
Interestingly, the movie which features the actor in the titular role will have him in a salt-n-pepper look. Mammootty's first stills from the location of the movie have been taking the social media by storm and impressed the fans.
The actor last appeared in a complete salt-n-pepper look, in the Ranjith movie Puthan Panam. But this time, Mammootty has been sporting the salt-n-pepper look, along with a thick beard. The megastar undoubtedly looks super-charming in the pictures.
As per the reports, Uncle revolves around the story of a nuclear family and depicts a relevant social issue. The movie depicts the unique bonding between a 17-year-old girl and her father's best friend, whom she fondly addresses as 'uncle'.
The movie, which marks the directorial debut of Girish Damodar, is scripted by actor-director Joy Mathew. Comrade In America fame Karthika Muralidharan essays the female lead in Uncle, which will be widely shot at the various locations of Calicut and Ooty.