TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Jayaram and Kunchacko Boban will once again be seen sharing the screen space in the upcoming film Panchavarnathatha. This upcoming film is one of the highly anticipated movies of the year and it also marks the debut of popular comedian Ramesh Pisharody as a director.
Earlier, it was revealed that Jayaram will be seen essaying a different character in this upcoming film. The actor had tonsured his head for the character that he is playing in this upcoming film.
Now, some of the stills of this upcoming film has been revealed. Actor Jayaram himself took to Facebook to share some of the latest stills from the movie.
Jayaram could be seen in an all-new look with a tonsured head and clean shaven look. If reports are to be believed, Jayaram's character won't have any particular name in Panchavarnathatha. On the other hand, Kunchacko Boban is also back to one of his most popular looks. In most of his recent movies, he was spotted with a trimmed beard but in Panchavarnathatha, the actor won't be seen in a bearded look.
Nothing much has been revealed about the storyline of Panchavarnathatha. Popular actress Anusree will be seen playing the role of the leading lady in Panchavarnathatha. Mallika Sukumaran will also essay a crucial role in the movie. Shooting of the film is currently progressing. The film is being produced by actor Maniyanpillai Raju.
Meanwhile, Panchavarnathatha is expected to be Jayaram's next major release in Malayalam. The actor's first release of the year was Daivame Kaithozham K Kumarakanam, which had hit the theatres on January 12, 2018. The film, directed by Salim Kumar had hit the theatres amidst high expectations, but it couldn't make much of an impact at the box office. On the other hand, Kunchacko Boban's next major release is expected to be Kuttanadan Marpapa, directed by debut film-maker Sreejith Vijayan.