TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Mammootty, the Megastar of Mollywood, is an actor par excellence. He is undoubtedly one of the finest actors of the Indian cinema. The long list of awards that he has won over the years stand as a testimony of that fact.
In fact, Mammootty is also one of the most dedicated and hardworking actors of the film industry. He always makes it a point to bring in differences in each character that he portrays. Especially, the importance that Mammootty gives to dialogue delivery is something that stands as a text book to all the other actors. He continues to be an inspiration to many young actors and many of them look up to him. In a recent report by Times Of India, young actress Anu Sithara narrated an instance when she was inspired by Mammootty's dedication.
Mammootty In Yathra
As you all know, Yathra is one of the much-awaited films of Mammooty and the movie also marks his return to Telugu cinema after two decades. He will be seen essaying the role of former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy in this much-awaited film.
Anu Sithara At The Sets Of Yathra
According to a recent report by Times Of India, popular Malayalam actress Anu Sithara had visited the sets of Mammootty's upcoming movie Yathra, while she was in the city for discussions on another project. Reportedly, the actress who visited the set was inspired on seeing Mammootty's dedication.
Learning The Telugu Dialogues
Reportedly, the actress stated that she was inspired by seeing Mammootty learning the lengthy dialogues in Telugu. The actress stated that there were a lot of pages and Mammootty was learning the dialogues by understanding the meaning of each and every word.
Dedication And Hard Work
Well, this rightly shows the amount of hard work that Mammootty puts in for the perfection of each and every character that he portrays. The teaser of Yathra was out a couple of months ago and it had some dialogues in Telugu, which Mammootty had said to perfection. Undoubtedly, Yathra is one of the most-awaited upcoming projects of the actor.