TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
As we all know that there are many dance reality shows on television. And, these days the Bollywood actors visit the sets to promote their shows on the reality show. Shahrukh Khan visited Dance Plus sets and he praised the talent of the contestants.
Varun Dhawan, who watched the show, was also touched with the episode. He took to Twitter to Twitter to praise the show. He wrote, "Dance Plus definitely has the best live dance acts on TV. Superb."
It has to be recalled that Varun had worked with Remo in the movie, ABCD. A member of Remo's production team was quoted by Mid-Day as saying, "Varun is an ardent fan of the show. He tweeted in support of the show, out of his sheer love for Remo."
But, this tweet didn't go well with SAB TV as Varun Dhawan, who is the ambassador of the channel since last month. He was apparently asked to pull down the tweet by the publicity team of Sony SAB, as he cannot supporta show of a rival channel (Remo's show airs on Star Plus).
A source was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "It was a clear case of clash of interests. Varun did it with honest intentions, without thinking of consequences. But, it didn't go down well with Sony."