TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Mouni Roy became a household name with her role of Sati in Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev. Also, the actress' show Naagin topped the TRP chart. After impressing the television viewers, the actress made her Bollywood debut with Gold that stars Akshay Kumar. She went on to win lot of hearts with her debut movie as well! Apart from fans many television actors appreciated her work and the film also received a lot of praises! But it looks like this particular television actor didn't like the film!
We are talking about &TV's Siddhi Vinayak's actor Shardul Pandit, who took to his Facebook account to criticize the film. And it looks like the actor didn't like Akshay Kumar's performance as well! Although Shradul called Mouni pretty, he raised questions about Mouni's lip job! The actor later deleted the post.
In his post, Shardul wrote, "Gold is a sad attempt at making a testosterone version of Chakde. Just coz it was independence day it doesnt mean you have to make a film with forced patriotism. Editors love rubber. Mouni what a pretty girl why that sad lip job though. Akshay Kumar speaks bengali in punjabi. Save your 450 rs give it a miss." - (sic)
Well, it has to be seen on how Mouni Roy or Akshay Kumar would react to Shardul's comment!
After Gold, Mouni has become super busy with a bunch of Bollywood projects. She has signed Rajkummar Rao's Made in China, Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's film Brahmastra and John Abraham's Romeo Akbar Walter. Also, the actress revealed that she won't leave television for Bollywood.