TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The dream run of Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu at the Box Office (BO) continues, as it has crossed the 50 crore mark in just a week. The movie, which was released on September 23, is not only doing wonders at BO in India but also creating sensation in abroad.
Here, we are bringing you the Box Office report (Area wise):
Tamil Nadu: 1,05,00,000
North India: 60,00,000
Malaysia and Singapore: 48,00,000
Overseas (Others): 1,00,00,000
Gross Share: 50,07,00,000
Total Share: 35,01,00,000