TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Ram Charan Teja, who was shooting for forthcoming movie Racha, has escaped an accident narrowly today morning. The incident took place in Goa, when the actor was filming the introduction scene near a railway track.
According to reports, Ram Charan Teja, who was sitting in a car, avoided the collision with a train. The actor's quick reaction, when the cables fixed to the train failed to work at the eleventh hour, saved him from a major accident.
The Magadheera star, who sensed the danger while the train was coming towards him, jumped from the car and met with some minor injuries on his hands and legs. The cast and crew immediately attended him, says a source.
Earlier today, Ram Charan Teja had complained that the heat was at its peak in Goa and posted an image of the shooting spot.