TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Actress Rakul Preet Singh, who forayed into Tollywood with Keratam, has hogged the limelight with Venkatadri Express. Her performance in the film has flooded her with several plum roles in the industry. She has five big ticket projets like Rough, Pandaga Chesko, Loukyam, Current Theega and Srinivas Reddy-Nithiin film in her kitty.
Rakul Preet Singh has recently completed the filming for Ram Pothineni's Pandaga Chesko and has gone to Europe to shoot Gopichand's Loukyam. On August 21, the actress tweeted, "Wrapped up shoot for #PandagaChesko in pollachi today.. Off to Europe tunyt for #Loukyam songs.. #fly #travel #shoot #explore."
Currently, Rakul Preet Singh busy shooting song sequences with Gopichand for Loukyam in Zurich. She tweeted, "Zurich it is !! #Loukyam time for some zzzzzzzz :) sweet dreams ppl." She added, "It's a wrap for day 1 of song shoot for #Loukyam ..can't deny dt it was a freeeeezing day but enjoyed a Lot.. :)"
The makers of Pandaga Chesko have not revealed Rakul Preet Singh's first look in the movie. Whereas the producers of Loukyam released her first look in the film in the last week of July. Her pictures have been successful in impressing the viewers, thereby soaring up viewers' curiosity sky high.