- Jr NTR Breaks Down At Dad Harikrishna's Funeral; Latest Photos
- RIP Harikrishna: Tollywood Stars Attend The Actor's Last Journey; Latest Photos
- RIP Harikrishna: Did You Know That He Was Keen On Doing A Film With His Sons Jr NTR & Kalyan Ram?
- Tollywood Celebs At Nandamuri Janaki Ram's Funeral
- Celebs At Nandamuri Mohan Krishna's Daughter Rupa's Wedding
- Photos: Jr NTR, Kalyan Ram At NT Rama Rao's 91st Birth Anniversary
In an unfortunate and heartbreaking development, actor Nandamuri Harikrishna passed away today (August 29, 2018) after being involved in a road accident in Telangana. The 61-year-old TDP leader was reportedly going to Nellore for a wedding when the mishap happened. He was rushed to the hospital, however, it proved to be a little too late. As expected, this left everyone in a state of shock and they expressed their condolences. Harikrishna's last journey took place this afternoon. And, needless to say, several stars from the industry decided to be a part of it.
His brother Balakrishna and sons Jr NTR and Kalyan Ram seemed heartbroken, as they paid their last respects to him. Telangana CM KCR and his Andhra counterpart Chandrababu Naidu visited the bereaved family and offered their condolences to his immediate family.
Veteran actor Venkatesh seemed to be in a sombre mood, as he took part in Harikrishna's 'final journey'. 'Venky' was joined by his nephew and Tollywood actor Rana Daggubati. The Ghazi star too seemed to be shocked by Harikrishna's death.
Here are some photos from the last journey.
In case you did not know, Harikrishna made a name for himself in Tollywood with successful films like Seetharama Raju and Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo. Post that, he dedicated his entire attention to politics and put his film career on hold.
It goes without saying that this is a big loss for the film industry and we hope that his family stays strong in this difficult time.