TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
According to the reports, Shriya Saran, the popular actress of South Indian cinema has entered the wedlock. The much loved actress has tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend Andrei Koscheev. According to a report by Mid-day, the wedding was held on March 12th, 2018 in a private ceremony held in Mumbai.
Reportedly, the marriage ceremony was attended by the friends and family of Shriya Saran. Andrei Koscheev is an entrepreneur based in Russia and also a tennis player.
Shriya Saran did maker her big debut in the Telugu film industry with the movie Ishtam, which had released in the year 2001. She has done a good number of Telugu movies and also went on to establish her presence in Tamil and Hindi film industries as well.
Shriya Saran was most recently seen in the film Gayatri, which had released a month back. The movie had featured Manchu Babu and Mohan Babu in the lead roles.
Meanwhile, the actress has a cople of movies lined up for releases. The actress will be seen essaying the role of the leading lady in the upcoming Tamil movie Naragasooran. Shriya Saran is also playing the lead role in the upcoming Hindi movie Tadka, starring Nana Patekar in the lead role.