- Isha Ambani's Engagement At Lake Como: These Inside Pics & Videos Are Not To Be Missed!
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
It looks like Karan Johar is not yet done with either Kangana Ranaut or nepotism. At the recently held press conference of Ittefaq, the filmmaker brought back the touchy topic and gave some major burns.
KJo quipped that superstar Shahrukh Khan (non-nepotistic) and him ('brand ambassador of nepotism') can co-exist in the same industry. Read on to know what he had to say...
Karan said, "On the platform, today, there are two non-nepotistic people - Shah Rukh Khan and Sidharth Malhotra and rest of us - Sonakshi Sinha, daughter of veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha, Akshaye Khanna, son of late actor Vinod Khanna, Abhay Chopra and Kapil Chopra, sons of late filmmaker Ravi Chopra, are the brand ambassador of nepotism. As we stand together, it speaks a volume about how worth they are equally, efficiently and correctly."
When KJo & Kangana Came Under One Roof After The Infamous Controversy
Karan Johar and Kangana Ranaut were last spotted under one roof at the MAMI festival 2017 and at Mukesh Ambani's starry pre-Diwali bash.
How It All Began
Kangana kick-started the nepotism debate in Bollywood when she openly called KJo 'flagbearer of nepotism' on his TV chat show Koffee With Karan. Later, KJo lashed out her in an open letter. But Kangana was not willing to let him have the last word on the controversy.
The IIFA Fiasco
Things got more ugly when Karan Johar, Varun Dhawan and Saif Ali Khan chanted 'nepotism rocks' on stage at the IIFA awards this year.
What followed was an apology from Varun, another open letter from Saif and a stoic silence from Karan. Since then, the buzz around this topic continues to remain.
Meanwhile, what do you folks think about Karan bringing this controversial topic back into limelight?