TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Actor Katrina Kaif will be special guest at the closing ceremony of the 48th International Film Festival of India, Panaji. This will be the 34-year-old actor's maiden visit to the festival.
"I look forward to being a part of IFFI 2017. This year is special because it will be my first visit there. I'm happy to be part of Asia's oldest festival as it celebrates the Future of cinema this year," Katrina said in a statement.
Superstar Salman Khan, her co-star from Tiger Zinda Hai, will also bring down the curtains on the festival on November 28. He will be accompanied by his Tubelight co-star, child artiste Matin Rey Tangu.
The festival was inaugurated yesterday, by superstar Shahrukh Khan and it saw the attendance of Sridevi, Boney Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao and others.
Coming back to Katrina & Salman, the duo is gearing up for their upcoming release, Tiger Zinda Hai, scheduled to release on December 22, 2017.