- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A POTSHOT At Katrina Kaif: Don’t Remember When She Made Her Debut
- Thugs of Hindostan Unveils New Poster Of Katrina Kaif As Suraiyya! View Here
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
Actor Katrina Kaif will be special guest at the closing ceremony of the 48th International Film Festival of India, Panaji. This will be the 34-year-old actor's maiden visit to the festival.
"I look forward to being a part of IFFI 2017. This year is special because it will be my first visit there. I'm happy to be part of Asia's oldest festival as it celebrates the Future of cinema this year," Katrina said in a statement.
Superstar Salman Khan, her co-star from Tiger Zinda Hai, will also bring down the curtains on the festival on November 28. He will be accompanied by his Tubelight co-star, child artiste Matin Rey Tangu.
The festival was inaugurated yesterday, by superstar Shahrukh Khan and it saw the attendance of Sridevi, Boney Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao and others.
Coming back to Katrina & Salman, the duo is gearing up for their upcoming release, Tiger Zinda Hai, scheduled to release on December 22, 2017.