- Double Date In Italy: Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Hang Out Together!
- Sonam Kapoor Spills The Beans On Her S*x Life; Says She’d Prefer Neither Handcuffs Nor Blindfolds
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Sonam Kapoor: 'Writers Are The True Rockstars Of Cinema'!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
The lovely Sonam Kapoor is in New York City along with her boyfriend Anand Ahuja and the couple have been posting several pictures from the big apple on their Instagram handle. From visiting the Hyde Park to Manhattan and Washington Square Park, they've been there and done that!
Check out the pictures of Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja chilling out in New York City below!
Sonam Kapoor and her boyfriend Anand Ahuja are having fun in New York City.
Washington Square Park
The duo visited the Washington Square Park and the picture looks lovely!
The street of New York City has its own charm.
Live It Up
Sonam Kapoor is really living it up in NYC.
Sonam Kapoor also visited the iconic Hyde Park in NYC.
Sonam and her boyfriend Anand are seen doing some witty antics.
City Of Blinding Lights
New York is a city which never sleeps and attracts millions of tourists every year.
Sonam Kapoor also met Anushka Sharma in New York. So cool right?
We guess she'll stay in NYC for a couple of more weeks.
She's happy that she is away from the hustle bustle of everyday life back home.