- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Varun Dhawan & Ayushmann Khurrana React To Priyanka Chopra's Quantico Controversy!
- Skeptical Owing To Padmaavat Row? Varun Dhawan Says Historical Films Are Double-edged Swords
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
- Ranbir Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Good For 'Ram Lakhan' Remake: Subhash Ghai
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
Over the years, the three Khans of Bollywood- Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir remain unbeatable when it comes to stardom and achieving box office numbers.
In recent times, if there is one Gen X star who comes close to achieving this feat then it has to be Varun Dhawan who is currently on a professional high after delivering 9 back-to-back hits in his 5-year career span till now.
Recently in a podcast interview, the 'Judwaa 2' actor was quizzed about whether the stars of today will be as big as the Khans. Here's what he had to say...
Audience Is The King
Varun said, "It's up to the audience, the deciding power is with the audience. If you want to see different films run, it is in the audiences' hands. Every problem or everything you feel that's part of the film industry, the change is within the audience. And the audience will say ‘Humko achi picture dikhao, hum chalayenge' which I believe is true. The audience and the society have to accept that."
No Starry Attitude, Please
"I'll tell you what I feel the problem is, I feel we give less credit to our directors. I think putting all the pressure on the actor always is wrong. And the actor should also stop behaving like ‘main karta hoon, main kar lunga, meri picture hai,' it's not your film, it is everyone's film," added the actor.
Varun Doesn't Want To Outdo Anybody In Industry
The young lad had earlier said, "As artistes, we are just working towards entertaining people and making good films and hopefully, we will get to make a career. I feel amazing about being able to do that and provide for my family and my loved ones. But I am not working so I can be better than someone."
A Busy Year Ahead
Varun right now has his platter full with films like Shoojit Sircar's October, Sharat Katariya's Sui Dhaaga- Made In India and Remo D'Souza's ABCD 3.
Meanwhile, On The Personal Front
Lately, there have been rumours doing the rounds about Varun and his long-time girlfriend Natasha Dalal's relationship going kaput. There are strong whispers that Natasha wanted to settle down while, the actor currently wants to focus on his career.