- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
- If This Sridevi Film Is Remade Someday, Janhvi Kapoor Would Love To Star In It!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Revealed The First Reaction Of Sridevi When She Decided To Be An Actress!
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
Congress party stooped down to ridiculous levels as the official Twitter handle of the party tweeted a condolence message on Sridevi's demise at 7:03 am saying, "We regret to hear the passing of Sridevi. An actor par excellence. A legend who will continue to live in our hearts through her stellar work of body. Our deepest condolences to her loved ones. She was awarded the Padma Shri by the UPA Govt in 2013."
It's strange that the party is trying to play politics even during her demise and Twitterati called them out immediately giving them an earful. Realising the mistake, Congress party deleted the tweet and sent out a new tweet of condolences, thankfully this time without mentioning "She was awarded the Padma Shri by the UPA Govt in 2013." View the tweets below!
Congress party made a fool of itself with Sridevi's condolence tweet by saying, "She was awarded the Padma Shri by the UPA Govt in 2013."
Twitterati made good use of Congress's ridiculous condolence tweet and trolled the hell out of them.
Twitterati called them out on their idiocy and it's so surprising that such a big party could tweet something like this.
Politics In Everything
The Congress party is playing politics in everything and it's really such a shame, folks!
As strange as it might sound, trollers have to remind the Congress party of what is right and what is wrong!
Not A Joke
At first, people thought the tweet was a joke by someone else, only to realise that it's come out form the Congress party's official Twitter handle.
Twitteratis called out the Congress party immediately and showed their disgust to the tweet.
We just wonder what's wrong with the Congress party these days!
A well known personality expired and Congress mentions that they gave her an award in 2013. So strange!
If the Congress party continues the same way even in the future, then dark days are ahead!
No To Politics
We hope the party will now atleast realise that playing politics in everything will not win them anything.
Thankfully, the old days of mixing politics in anything and everything is slowly coming to an end.
No To Non Sense
The current generation has no time to deal with any non sense when it comes to politics.
Be Human First
We hope the Congress party will henceforth be alert and humane during someone's death.
Well, we do understand that sometimes mistakes do happen, but this was really ridiculous.
Hopefully, things will change in the Congress party henceforth and be and sound more matured in certain matters.
Here's the new tweet from the official handle of the Congress party. Thankfully, there's no politics in this one.