TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It was 'Taare Zameen Par' last night with several big names from the Hindi film industry making their presence felt at the 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018 which is touted to be one of the biggest celebratory nights.
With Shahrukh Khan playing the host for the evening, the gala night saw the stars at their fashionable best picking up awards well-deserved! We bring you some of the inside pictures...
The actor was a winning spree last night, beating some of the biggest stars to pick up two awards- Best Actor (Critics) for Trapped and Best Supporting Actor (Male) for Bareilly Ki Barfi. His film Newton too won the Best Film (Critics) award. We say 'a well-deserved win' indeed!
Ranveer Singh & Bappi Lahiri
What happens when the 'Quirk Wiz' meets the 'King Of Bling'? You get an epic picture! *lol*
It was truly a 'princess moment' for the 'Golmaal Again' actress who chose a blingy gown for the starry do!
Ufff! We just can't take our eyes off the gorgeous girl's dreamy lavender colored gown.
The 'dhak-dhak' girl looked her stylish best and left us asking for more!
The dimpled girl painted an elegant picture in this pink off-shoulder dress.
Neil Nitin Mukesh
The actor looked dapper in a suit and later posted a picture on Instagram captioning it as, "Filmfare Award Night 2018 .. and what a lovely evening it was. Thank you @filmfare for hosting us so gracefully. Dressed in @sarath.krishnan.24 and styled by @jasminegeorge27 😊🙏🏻. Simply loved the look Sarath and jasmine. Thank you 😊🤗🙏🏻
Rakul Preet Singh
The actress who's next film 'Aiyaary' is up next for the release couldn't stop smiling while posing for the paparazzi.
What do you folks think about Diana's subtle look?