- 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018: Ranveer Singh's Special Tribute To Bollywood!
- 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018: Here's The Complete Winners List!
- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Rajkummar Rao On Stree's Unexpected Success: It’s One Of The Most Profitable Films Of The Year
- Made In China First Look: Rajkummar Rao & Mouni Roy Look Every Bit Like A Middle-Class Couple!
- Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree Hits A Century, Film Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- Shraddha Kapoor On Stree Box Office: I Don't Know Which Film Of Mine Will Do How Much Business
- Love Sonia Movie Review: Where Hope Rises Like A Phoenix From The Ashes!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree To Have A Sequel, Here Are All The Details!
- Stree Fourth Day Collection: This Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor Film Is A Super Hit At BO!
It was 'Taare Zameen Par' last night with several big names from the Hindi film industry making their presence felt at the 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018 which is touted to be one of the biggest celebratory nights.
With Shahrukh Khan playing the host for the evening, the gala night saw the stars at their fashionable best picking up awards well-deserved! We bring you some of the inside pictures...
The actor was a winning spree last night, beating some of the biggest stars to pick up two awards- Best Actor (Critics) for Trapped and Best Supporting Actor (Male) for Bareilly Ki Barfi. His film Newton too won the Best Film (Critics) award. We say 'a well-deserved win' indeed!
Ranveer Singh & Bappi Lahiri
What happens when the 'Quirk Wiz' meets the 'King Of Bling'? You get an epic picture! *lol*
It was truly a 'princess moment' for the 'Golmaal Again' actress who chose a blingy gown for the starry do!
Ufff! We just can't take our eyes off the gorgeous girl's dreamy lavender colored gown.
The 'dhak-dhak' girl looked her stylish best and left us asking for more!
The dimpled girl painted an elegant picture in this pink off-shoulder dress.
Neil Nitin Mukesh
The actor looked dapper in a suit and later posted a picture on Instagram captioning it as, "Filmfare Award Night 2018 .. and what a lovely evening it was. Thank you @filmfare for hosting us so gracefully. Dressed in @sarath.krishnan.24 and styled by @jasminegeorge27 😊🙏🏻. Simply loved the look Sarath and jasmine. Thank you 😊🤗🙏🏻
Rakul Preet Singh
The actress who's next film 'Aiyaary' is up next for the release couldn't stop smiling while posing for the paparazzi.
What do you folks think about Diana's subtle look?