- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
Sonam Kapoor is reportedly all set to tie the knot with her boyfriend Anand Ahuja next month. While the lovebirds have always refrained from speaking about their relationship in public, they never fail to indulge in some 'oh-so-cute' PDA on social media. The Kapoors are quite tight-lipped about Sonam's wedding. However recently Sonam's mother Sunita Kapoor was seen checking the lights and decorations at their abode which added more fuel to the wedding reports.
Finally at a recent event, the media couldn't resist themselves from asking Anil Kapoor about whether Sonam is getting married or not. To this, here's what the 'jhakaas' actor had to say-
The Truth Will Be Out
Anil was quoted as saying, " Media has always been with me and my family when we began our careers. We will share everything at the right time. You all will know very soon. We won't hide these details. You will know why there is lighting outside the house."
If reports are to be believed then the wedding ceremonies will kick-start from May 7 with mehendi and haldi ceremony scheduled to take place at Sonam's BKC residence. The guests are expected to be dressed in Indian wear and white is the colour for the day.
Sonam's Reaction When Asked About Her Wedding
At the trailer launch of 'Veere Di Wedding', Sonam had reacted to her wedding reports and said, "Everybody will hear everything in all good time. This is not the correct time I have had a very good relationship with the media and we will share all in good time. Thank you so much for keeping your patience."
Sonam- Anand Opt For E-Wedding Cards?
A source told Bollywoodlife, "Both Sonam and Anand believe in paper conservation. They believe that wedding cards mean a lot of waste of paper. Hence they have asked their families to not print any invitation cards. Instead, they have designed an elegant e-invite together which will be sent to their friends and relatives on their phones."
What's On Sonam's Platter Post Her Wedding?
After her wedding, Sonam is scheduled to walk the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival on May 14 and 15. As per a Mumbai Mirror report, post this she will resume shooting for Shelly Dhar's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga in July and then next move to Dulquer Salmaan starrer The Zoya Factor.
Who's On The Guest List?
Reportedly her friends and colleagues from the Hindi film industry have been invited which includes her cousins Arjun, Janhvi, Khushi and Anshula, her best friend Jacqueline Fernandez and co-stars of her upcoming film Veere Di Wedding - Swara Bhasker and Kareena Kapoor Khan, ex beau Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Saif Ali Khan, Karisma Kapoor and others.
Watch out this space for all the interesting updates on Sonam's wedding.