- Oscars 2018: Jennifer Lawrence Climbs Over Chairs While Juggling A Glass Of Wine In Her Hand!
- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Mother Inspired David O Russell To Make Women Centric Films Like Joy
- Chris Pratt Is The Hardest Working Person Says Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Be Mystique In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Embarrassed Chris Pratt With Her Girly Scream
After Donald Trump was elected as the US President, celebrated actress Jennifer Lawrence has appealed to all women to be fearless and intimidating just like Hillary Clinton.
"We are all allowed to be sad that the present isn't what we thought it was. But we mustn't be defeated. We will keep educating ourselves and working twice as hard as the man next to us because we know now that it is not fair," said Lawrence in a statement.
"It is not fair in the workplace, so you make it impossible to fail. And like Hillary, it might not work. But like Hillary, you can still be an inspiration and get important things done." She added.
"Do not let this defeat you - let this enrage you! Let it motivate you! Let this be the fire you didn't have before. If you are an immigrant, if you are a person of colour, if you are LGBTQ, if you are a woman - don't be afraid, be loud," Lawrence stated further.
Lawrence also asked the minorities to channel their anger and fear into hope and aspirations.
Lawrence added, "We shouldn't blame anyone, we shouldn't riot in the streets. We should think strongly and clearly about what to do next because we cannot change the past."