TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After Donald Trump was elected as the US President, celebrated actress Jennifer Lawrence has appealed to all women to be fearless and intimidating just like Hillary Clinton.
"We are all allowed to be sad that the present isn't what we thought it was. But we mustn't be defeated. We will keep educating ourselves and working twice as hard as the man next to us because we know now that it is not fair," said Lawrence in a statement.
"It is not fair in the workplace, so you make it impossible to fail. And like Hillary, it might not work. But like Hillary, you can still be an inspiration and get important things done." She added.
"Do not let this defeat you - let this enrage you! Let it motivate you! Let this be the fire you didn't have before. If you are an immigrant, if you are a person of colour, if you are LGBTQ, if you are a woman - don't be afraid, be loud," Lawrence stated further.
Lawrence also asked the minorities to channel their anger and fear into hope and aspirations.
Lawrence added, "We shouldn't blame anyone, we shouldn't riot in the streets. We should think strongly and clearly about what to do next because we cannot change the past."