TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Two movie got released on the last week on November, a day before the Sandalwood plunges into the celebration mode as the Dr. Rajkumar Memorial is inaugurated. The movies releasing today (Nov 28) are Love In Mandya and Namo Boothatma.
Love In Mandya is romantic comedy starring Sathish Ninasam of Lucia fame and Sindhu Loknath. The movie is a based in Mandya as the title suggests. Directed by Arasu Anthare, the movie has been inspired by real events that took place in a village in Mandya. Almost 80% of the movie is a filled with Comedy.
The other movie releasing today is Namo Boothatma. The movie is a horror comedy starring comedian turned lead actor Komal Kumar. The movie is a first of it's kind in the Kannada film industry, as it tries to amalgamate the horror genre with the comedy. The movie is a remake of Tamil movie, Yaamirukka Bayamey.
The main theater for Love In Mandya is Kapali, while Thribhuvan is the main theatre for Namo Boothatma. The movies will get a stiff competition from Darshan's Ambareesha, which is going great at the box office currently. The Kannada Film Industry has declared two days of holiday tomorrow due to inauguration of Dr Rajkumar memorial.
Which movie will you watch this weekend?