- Dr. Shivarajkumar Not To Celebrate His Birthday; Donates The Celebration Money To Charity
- List Of The Most Anticipated Movies Of 2017 In Sandalwood
- Vasishta And Dhananjay's New Look From 'Tagaru' Is Capturing Everyone's Attention
- Shivanna's Plans For Dr Rajkumar’s Birth Anniversary
- Shivarajkumar On A Signing Spree!
- Shivarajkumar's Next Film Tagaru Launched
- 5 Big Movies Launch In The Auspicious Shravana Masa
- Dhananjay To Play A Baddie In Shivanna's Next
- After Kaddipudi, Duniya Soori Is Back With 'Tagaru' For Shivarajkumar
- The Villain Audio Launch: Sudeep And Shivarajkumar Attend The Event; See Photos
- Shivarajkumar Birthday Special: These 5 Films Prove That The Star Is An Actor Par Excellence
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
The man of masses, an actor who is deemed as the King of Sandalwood, Hat-trick Hero Shivarajkumar is once again all set to enthral the audiences post his highly successful previous outing, Mufti. Shivanna's Tagaru, has hit the screens today amidst huge fanfare and expectations. As many as 22 odd fans shows have already registered 100% attendance in Bangalore city alone, displaying the expectation level on the movie. Let's see if the movie has all the required ingredients to be qualified as a commercial entertainer.
Tagaru Shiva (Shivarajkumar), a daring and an educated cop takes on a ruthless criminal, Dolly (Dhananjay) to put a cap on his activities. Both the protagonist and antagonist appear powerful and the proceedings of the revenge drama travel like a cat-mouse game. How would Shiva stop Dolly's criminalism, forms the rest of plot.
The jumbled screenplay and inclusion of a few near to life incidents are one of the key takeaways of the screenplay.
Upside & Downside
Shivarajkumar's screen presence
Last 30 minutes of the movie
Too much action
Shivarajkumar is definitely the main asset of the movie. His charisma, persona and style just swoon the audiences. He once again proves as to why he is called the King of Kannada cinema.
Bhavana and Manvitha are adequate to their roles and have rendered the required amount of justice.
Dhananjay would be a big name from this movie as his characterization and performance would stand out as a show stealer. He walks out with bigger accolades alongside Shivanna in this cat-mouse race.
Vashishta Simha is impressive as well and a right fit to the flick.
Duniya Soori has come up with his typical genre of blood, crime and riveting dialogues. Though the story by him is usual, it's his screenplay and dialogue writing whichputs him in the limelight.
Young and aspiring music director, Charan Raj is a major contributor for this quality product. Be it songs or background music, both are top notch with superior output.
Mahendra Simha cinematography & Deepu S Kumar's editing too adds weightage to the overall flick.
A good watch for the action-lovers and a huge treat for Shivanna's fans.