TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The close sources from Gandhinagara say that, Shivarajkumar has already said OK to the project, but the movie will go on the floors once Duniya Soori and Shivarajkumar complete their other projects.
Shivarajkumar (54) is the busiest actor in Kannada film industry. He acquires a huge fan base all over Karnataka and overseas and his movies are awaited for years by the audiences.
For 2015, Shivarajkumar has already given a blockbuster movie Vajrakaya and the actor is gearing up for the release of RGV's Killing Veerappan, which is the biopic of smuggler Veerappan.
Fans of Shivanna aka Shivarajkumar are also expecting the release of Shivalinga by the end of 2015. Popularly called as Karunada Chakravarthy and Hatrick Hero Shivarajkumar, the actor has the movies Manamohaka, Bhakta Kumbara, Brahmasmi, Baadshah, Srikanta, Punyavantha, Naa Rajakumara and Muttu Namappa in future.