TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Ennu Ninte Moideen, the Prithviraj-Parvathy starrer love story, directed by RS Vimal will soon enter Mollywood's 50 Crore club. As per the latest reports, the movie has already crossed 45 Crores at the worldwide box office.
The movie, which emerged as both critical and commercial success, is the first ever solo hit in Prithviraj's 13 years long career. Ennu Ninte Moideen has a also a big career break for the leading lady, Parvathy.
If the reports are to be true, the director is planning to remake the movie in to Tamil soon. Sources suggest that Tamil actor Karthi is highly impressed with the original and keen to play Moideen in the Tamil remake.
Earlier, Prithviraj was supposed to reprise his role in the remake; but later backed out due to his tight schedule. Parvathy has also backed out from the remake, as she is not interested in playing the role again.
AR Rahman will compose the music for the remake version. More details regarding the project, including the rest of the star cast, technical crew, title of the movie and production banner will be revealed soon.