- Nikki Galrani To Play An Important Role In Mohanlal’s 1971: Beyond Borders!
- Found It Bit Awkward To Act With Sreesanth Initially: Nikki Galrani
- Sreesanth Gearing Up To Enter Mollywood With Team 5!
- Vishu Greetings By Your Favourite Stars!
- Nikki Galrani Does A Thala Ajith, Continues To Shoot Even After An Injury
- Krishnashtami Movie Review And Rating: Commercial Pot'boil'er
The shooting of Boban Samuel's upcoming film Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum starring Kunchacko Boban and Jayasurya in the lead roles, is fast progressing.
Now, to the surprise of many, there is another star who has joined the film. Yes, we are talking about Nikki Galrani who would be seen doing a cameo in this film.
Take a look at some of the pictures of Nikki Galrani..
Image Courtesy: Facebbok Page Of Nikki Galrani
The actress would be seen essaying the role of a customs officer in this film. According to reports, the actress would seen only in few scenes in the film.
But, the character played by the actress is said to be having due importance in the film. Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum has Amala Paul doing the main female lead.
Nikki Galrani was last seen in Malayalam films in Rajamma@Yahoo which also had Kunchacko Boban in the lead role. The actress did have a great start in Mollywood with back-to-back successes like 1983, Vellimoonga etc which earned her the tag of lucky actress of Mollywood.
But, the films that followed didn't make a big mark at the box-office. But, at the same time, she has been active in Tamil and Telugu film industries.
Nikki Galrani would also be seen in an important role in the film Team 5 which has cricketer Sreesanth in the lead role.