TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Anu Emmanuel, the young actress who made her debut with the 2015-movie Action Hero Biju, is all set to be active in Kollywood. Reportedly, Anu is all set to join the upcoming Vikram-Gautham Menon project, Dhruva Natchathiram.
Some unconfirmed reports suggest that the actress is essaying the female lead opposite Vikram in Dhruva Natchathiram, which is the dream project of Gautham Menon. However, the reports are not officially confirmed yet.
Dhruva Natchathiram, which is said to be a spy thriller, was initially planned with Suriya in the lead role. But the actor backed out from the project citing creative differences, and the team went on to rope in Vikram for the role.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Nayantara has been approached to essay the female lead in the movie. But director Gautham Menon slammed the reports that the team is yet to finalise the leading lady of the project.
Anu Emmanuel , who is now busy with her Telugu project, was supposed to make her second Mollywood outing with the upcoming Dulquer Salmaan-Amal Neerad project. But she was replaced by a newcomer, after a few days of shoot.
It was reported that the actress decided to opt out of the project, following her fallout with director Amal Neerad. But Anu denied the rumours, stating that she backed out due to date issues. The actress will be next seen in Vishal starrer Thupparivalan.