- Indian Stars Shashi Kapoor & Sridevi Remembered At Oscars 2018
- BBC Apologises Post Goofing Up On Shashi Kapoor's Death News!
- 'Mere Paas Maa Hai'! Here's How The Iconic Dialogue Of Shashi Kapoor Was Coined
- Remembering Shashi Kapoor! Sharmila Tagore, Zeenat Aman & Others Share Their Fond Memories Of Him
- Farewell Shashi Kapoor! Here Are The Last Pictures Of The Veteran Actor
- A 'WELL-BEHAVED' Shashi Kapoor Was Different From Raj Kapoor & Shammi Kapoor, Writes Shobhaa De
- Jennifer's Absence In Shashi Kapoor's Life Has Been Critical; Her Passing Left Him Heartbroken
- RIP Shashi Kapoor: Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor & Rishi Kapoor Pay Their Last Respects
- #EndOfEra! RIP Shashi Kapoor: Vivek Dahiya, Karan Patel, Nakuul Mehta & Other TV Stars Express Grief
- Amitabh Bachchan's Poignant Tribute To Late Actor Shashi Kapoor Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Bollywood Mourns Veteran Actor Shashi Kapoor's Demise
- Shashi Kapoor Was God's Good Man & A Beautiful Human Being: Shyam Benegal
Shashi Kapoor, the embodiment of romance and charm who wooed the top leading ladies of the '70s and '80s on the silver screen and captivated millions of fans, passed away on Monday evening. He was 79.
The actor-producer breathed his last at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai. Television stars like Tejasswi Prakash, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Shubhangi Atre, Kunal Jaisingh among others pay condolence.
Here's how they reacted to the legendary star's demise...
An era of great cinema belongs to him and will always do so. RIP respected Shashi Kapoor Sir.
RIP Shashi Kapoor sir. I feel he was and always will remain the coolest, most good looking hero ever! He is inspiring for all who dream to be an actor.
We can never forget Shashi Kapoor sir and his contribution to Indian cinema and his acting can never be forgotten. An actor who inspired us with his smile.
Legendary actor and heartthrob, Actor Shashi Kapoor a talented soul. Rest in peace Sir. Thank you for giving us some iconic movies and songs!
Actor Shashi Kapoor, The great artistes not only inspire but also inseminate the hearts and minds. His talent will always remain and keep inspiring. And we shall forever celebrate it. Thank you sir, RIP.
I was madly in love with his smile and look. His contribution to our entertainment industry will be remembered. May his soul rest in peace Shashi Kapoor sir.
I'm very much saddened by the demise of legendary actor Shashi Kapoor ji and he was my favourite. His contribution to Indian Cinema is monumental. My deepest condolences to his loved ones, colleagues and fans. May his soul rest in peace.
My heart aches to see legends leave this mortal world and join among the angels. #shashikapoor sir you, your legacy, your charm wool be missed for ever
Another legend lost! RIP sir!
He was my favourite Kapoor. I used to greet him at Prithvi whenever I spotted him. He didn't know me but was always so warm and humble. Everything about him was unconventional except of course those good looks. #RIPShashiKapoor
I was once told that he showed up as audience at one of our stagings at Prithvi. That pretty much has been the high point of my career, yet. Thank you for your movies & keeping it real in the times of adrenalin charged angry young men. #ShashiKapoor