- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Huge Drama During Roshni’s Baby Shower; Ishita & Raman Worry For Her!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Ekta Kapoor On YHM Trolls: I Can Take On 100 PewDiePies But Can’t Tolerate When People Get Personal!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Ishita & Raman’s Love-Hate Story Continues; Is Aditi Bhatia Quitting The Show?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Ishita & Raman To Get Reunited Soon, Thanks To Adi & Roshni’s Baby!
After Bharti Singh-Harsh Limbachiyaa & Aashka Goradia-Brent Goble, another television actor is all set to tie the knot this year.
Sangram Singh, who plays the role of Ashok on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, surprised fans by making an important announcement! The actor shared a picture of his fiancée, Gurkiran Kaur, and wrote, "Taken."
YHM Co-actors Wish Sangram
Divyanka Tripathi, Krishna Mukherjee and Anita Hassanandani congratulated the actor on his post. Even Karan Patel and Aly Goni took to social media to congratulate Sangram.
Karan Patel Wrote…
"Mere yaar ki shaadi hai ... @sangram_singh ki ho gayi wah bhai wah ...... @alygoni mere bhai, hamare liye yeh DISAMBAR hoga bada SITAMGAR ..! #NoWordsToExpressMyHappiness."
Aly Goni Wrote…
"Yeh lo bhai apne dusra saathi ne bhi hands up kar diye now I m actually feeling scared hahahah love u mere veeere ❤️❤️ I still cant believe 😍😍 oye mere yaar Di shaadi hai 🕺🏻💃🏻💃🏻🕺🏻 #SangyGotengaged @sangram_singh."
Sangram Singh To Get Married On December 25
Sangram Singh was quoted by TOI as saying, "Yes, it's true. We are getting married on December 25. The wedding will take place in Amritsar and the engagement and cocktail will happen at Jalandhar. It's an arranged marriage and Gurkiran is a VAT consultant from Norway."
Sangram On Hush-Hush Wedding
"Our families knew each other and they thought we were a perfect match. When we got introduced, we gelled quite well. Also, we already have a wedding in family on December 26 so the elders thought that it would be nice if we get married on December 25."
Sangram Further Added…
"Lot of our family members stay in Norway and it won't be possible to fly down for two wedding at different time."
YHM Actors To Attend Sangram’s Wedding!
Sangram plans to invite Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors, and is confident that they will definitely attend his wedding.