TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The makers of Bepannaah are keeping the audiences hooked to the show with Yash and Pooja's murder mystery. In the previous episode, we saw as to how Rajveer reaches the Hooda house to arrest Aditya and Zoya.
Zoya faints and Aditya gets worried. Anjana takes her son's side and blames Zoya for trapping Adi. Rajveer feels that Zoya is acting, but Aditya asks him to call a doctor. He takes Zoya to his room. As Zoya wakes up, he tells her his idea of running away to escape from getting arrested.
Zoya & Aditya Join Hands
In the upcoming episodes, Zoya and Aditya join hands to prove their innocence. Since Rajveer and police are waiting to arrest them at the Hooda house, the couple decides to escape, as Adi feels that if they land in jail, they won't be able to prove themselves innocent.
Both Of Them Take Shelter At Bobby’s House
Both of them take shelter at Bobby's house. Unfortunately, Bobby's wife informs the police about Zoya and Aditya hiding at their home. They are forced to run away from Bobby's house as well.
Rajveer Asks Zoya & Adi To Surrender
But Rajveer catches them. He asks them to surrender, or else he would shoot them. Again, Zoya and Aditya escape from there as well by throwing chilli powder on Rajveer's face.
Zoya & Aditya Escape To Jungle!
While running, they reach the jungle premises. Since Rajveer is searching for them, they decide to take shelter in the jungle! Why is Rajveer hell-bent on getting Zoya and Aditya arrested for the crime that they haven't committed?
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the show.