- Latest TRP Ratings: Kulfi Kumar Bajewala Enters Top 5 Slot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drops Down!
- Naamkaran: Goodbyes Are Hard! AvNeil Reunite, Fans Get Emotional As The Show Airs Its Last Episode!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Mahesh Bhatt Pays Tribute To Reema Lagoo, Says She Infused Life Into His Show Naamkaran!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 9: Zain Imam Finalised, Jasmin Bhasin, Avika Gor & Aditya Narayan Approached!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Naamkaran Team Wraps Up Shoot; Ishqbaaz Actor Nakuul Mehta Wishes Luck To The Team
- Zain Imam Reveals Why He Agreed To Do Naamkaran
- Naamkaran, Dil Se Dil Tak, Badho Bahu & 5 Other Popular Shows That Might Soon Go Off Air!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Naamkaran: Avni To Expose Kamini; The Show To Be Replaced By Krishna Chali London!
- Naamkaran’s Zain Imam Says He & Aditi Rathore Are ‘Good Friends’, Wants To Try His Luck In Films!
Poonam Preet and Sanjay Gagnani, who have been dating since six long years, are all set to take their relationship to the next level! The couple got engaged on February 18, in Surat.
Poonam and Sanjay's friends from their shows, Naamkaran and Kundali Bhagya, respectively, attended their engagement ceremony. Have a look at the pictures...
Poonam Preet & Sanjay Gagnani’s Engagement
Poonam and Sanjay looked lovely during their engagement. Poonam looked beautiful in a light pink lehenga choli, while Sanjay looked dapper in a white and navy blue bandhgala sherwani.
Who All Attended Poonam & Sanjay’s Engagement?
Poonam's Naamkaran friend, Aditi Rathore, and EK Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani co-actor, Zaan Khan, Sanjay's Kundali Bhagya friends, Ruhi Chaturvedi and Abhishek Kapur, Shivya Pathania, Kinshuk Vaidya and Vahbiz Dorabjee were among a few who attended the engagement ceremony.
The wedding date has not been finalised yet. Regarding the same, Sanjay was quoted by TOI as saying, "There are no marriage plans as of now. Our careers are our priority and we want to invest our energy and time in work."
Abhishek Kapur Attends Poonam & Sanjay’s Engagement
Sharing a few pictures from the engagement ceremony, Abhishek wrote, "Congratulations @sanjaygagnaniofficial and @poonampreet7 may you both be blessed together forever and thanks for a fabulous evening had a lotta fun ❤️🤗 #aboutlastnight #poonjaykisagai #love."
Shivya Pathania Attends PooNjay’s Engagement
Shivya too, posted a few pictures from the engagement ceremony and wrote, "This is my Happinesss wala high ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘 #poonjaykisagai... Congratulations the bestest people @sanjaygagnaniofficial @poonampreet7 ❤️❤️All hearts,all love...Have a happy happy future ahead❤️😘😘 P.S. Main ladke wali hun kyun @sanjaygagnaniofficial heheheh @vahbz ❤️."
Sharing a picture, Kinshuk wrote, "Good morning.. and congratulations @sanjaygagnaniofficial and @poonampreet7 once again for your wonderful journey ahead together... love you guys... 😘😘😘 #poonjaykisagai ... #weddingstories #throwbacktuesday #poonjaykisagai #mornings #nights #l4l."
Vahbiz Dorabjee shared a picture snapped with the couple and wrote, "Badhai ho Badhai..Mere sweethearts ki ho gayi Sagai🤗🤗🤗 #poonjaykisagai @sanjaygagnaniofficial @poonampreet7."
Meet The Crazy Paltan
Vahbiz Dorabjee shared a group picture and wrote, "The Crazy Paltan at #poonjaykisagai ... Love you loads @sanjaygagnaniofficial @poonampreet7."
Zaan shared a video in which he and his friends are seen having fun with Sanjay Gagnani. He wrote, "Congratulations @sanjaygagnaniofficial and @poonampreet7 Love you guys😊🤗 may Allah bless you both 💫⭐️ Surat was supaaaaa funnnnn😀😀😀."
(Images Source: Instagram)