TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
If rumours are to be believed, the makers of Shahid Kapoor's next film Batti Gul Meter Chalu have approached Katrina Kaif to play the role of the lead actress in the film.
But as per ZOOM, Shahid Kapoor is not interested in pairing up with Katrina Kaif on-screen. In fact, he expressed his unhappiness with the filmmakers as well. Read the reason behind it below.
Katrina Will Steal The Limelight
As per reports, Shahid Kapoor thinks that Katrina Kaif will take away all the limelight from him.
The Focus Should Be On Him
Shahid wants the entire focus of the movie to be on him and with an established actress like Katrina he might not get the desired space.
Shahid Wants A New Face
The actor has told the filmmakers to find a new face for Batti Gul Meter Chalu.
Is Deepika The Reason?
It is said that in Padmavati, Deepika Padukone stole all the limelight from him and he does not want the same thing to happen in Batti Gul Meter Chalu.
A Few Days Back, It Was Reported
Katrina Kaif had met Shree Narayan Singh for the narration and gave her nod for the film.
When Shahid Was Asked About The Same
But Shahid rubbished the rumours. He told PTI, "No heroine has been decided for that film yet.''
The handsome actor further added, ''Once it's finalised I'll let you know.''
When The Actor Announced The Movie
Let's celebrate the festival of light with the hope that soon electricity will be a right and not a privilege for all. #BattiGulMeterChalu #ShreeNarayanSingh @kriarj @TSeries http://bit.ly/BattiGulMeterChalu ...
The film is set to hit the screens on August 31, 2018.