TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The opening ceremony of the 23rd Kolkata International Film Festival was a starry do with Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Amitabh Bachchan, Kamal Haasan making their presence felt.
We bring you some of the special moments from the inauguration ceremony which was held at the Netaji Indoor Stadium in Kolkata. Scroll down to read more...
The Lamp-Lighting Ceremony
Amitabh Bachchan was the first one to do the honours. He later passed on the candle to SRK who chose to let industry seniors Kamal Haasan and Mahesh Bhatt light the lamp first.
Kissa Dhoti Ka
After struggling with Bengali phrases like 'sanskriti o oitijhyo sambriddho e sahar' while reading from a paper, SRK said, "Next time I am going to ask my wonderful friends to give me a dhoti also. And I will speak in ‘full-full' Bengal fluently."
A Phenomenon Called SRK
One hears that the largely quiet crowd suddenly broke into a loud roar when SRK arrived at the stadium.
A Candid Moment
SRK who was seated next to Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee couldn't help himself from capturing the sketches made by her.
Seen here in different moods are our favourite on-screen jodi- Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. Somebody please cast them together in a film soon!
Two Superstars, One Frame
Big B and Kamal Haasan clicked while sharing a light moment.
Conversations & More
Kajol catches up with Kamal Haasan.
Kajol's animatedly expressions are indeed priceless!
(Photo Credit)- The Telegraph, Filmibeat