- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
- Femina Miss India 2018: Madhuri Dixit, Jacqueline Fernandez & Others Make It A Starry Affair!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- Ishaan Khatter & Janhvi Kapoor Make Your Heart Go 'Dhadak' Just Like Sairat In These 7 Scenes!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Am Missing My Mom Very Much; She Had Given Me So Many Tips!
- Dhadak Trailer: Ishaan Khatter Steals Away The Show From Janhvi Kapoor!
- Karan Johar Says 'Can't Wait To Repeat Shahrukh Khan' In A Film, Do We Hear An Announcement Soon?
- Manish Malhotra Is DISGUSTED With Rumors About Him Confirming His Relationship With Karan Johar!
- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
Kangana Ranaut started the nepotism debate on Karan Johar's chat show Koffee With Karan and it's still going on.
Karan Johar recently attended Neha Dhupia's chat show and once again he was asked to comment on the controversial topic.
This Topic Is Over Abused
"I really have nothing to say. I really don't want to say anything on this topic because it's over said, overdone, over abused as a term.''
There Are More Issues To Focus On
''I think there are so many more important aspects of life and issues to really address and really do we have to keep focussing on the same thing again and again?''
It Does Exist
''I understand the philosophy and of course, it exists.''
It's Going To Happen
''Who is saying it doesn't? It exists in several professions as it does in ours. It's an age-old phenomenon that is not going anywhere. And it's going to happen.''
If You Accept It, Welcome To The Club
''If you have a problem with it, apologies, if you accept it, welcome to the club. It's as simple as that."
So, readers, do you also think the same? Please let us know your views by posting the comments below.