- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
- Karan Johar Was Almost Convinced To Get Married; Credit Goes To Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli!
- Dostana 2: Karan Johar Gets Trolled Again For Promoting Nepotism, Gives Befitting Reply!
Kangana Ranaut started the nepotism debate on Karan Johar's chat show Koffee With Karan and it's still going on.
Karan Johar recently attended Neha Dhupia's chat show and once again he was asked to comment on the controversial topic.
This Topic Is Over Abused
"I really have nothing to say. I really don't want to say anything on this topic because it's over said, overdone, over abused as a term.''
There Are More Issues To Focus On
''I think there are so many more important aspects of life and issues to really address and really do we have to keep focussing on the same thing again and again?''
It Does Exist
''I understand the philosophy and of course, it exists.''
It's Going To Happen
''Who is saying it doesn't? It exists in several professions as it does in ours. It's an age-old phenomenon that is not going anywhere. And it's going to happen.''
If You Accept It, Welcome To The Club
''If you have a problem with it, apologies, if you accept it, welcome to the club. It's as simple as that."
So, readers, do you also think the same? Please let us know your views by posting the comments below.