TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
There's no doubt that Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are Bollywood's most loved on screen couple and they've weaved magic on the silver screen with movies like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and not to forget their latest film Dilwale.
When asked if she'll be paired alongside Shahrukh Khan soon for a movie, Kajol gave a rather heart breaking statement. "Shah Rukh and I come together once in six-seven years. That's what we've been doing for 25 years so there's another three-four years to go for our next film." Damn! It's pretty hard to wait so long. Isn't it?
Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are Bollywood's most loved on screen couple.
They've delivered superhits together in DDLJ and KKHH.
They've bagged Filmfare Awards for their performances as well.
They're latest film Dilwale was released in December 2015.
The duo have weaved magic on the silver screen for 25 years.
SRK and Kajol are the most remembered on screen couple.
Their chemistry together is top notch and they make it look so real.
We'll have to wait for another 3-4 years to watch a SRK-Kajol starrer movie.