- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
Following his father's example, superstar Shahrukh Khan said he wants to keep the childhood of his kids alive for as long as possible.
The 51-year-old actor took to Twitter where he remembered his father Taj Mohammed Khan on his 36th death anniversary.
"September 19. Like my dad (RIP), my only duty to my kids is to delay the onset of their adulthood as much as possible. Retain purity of their childhood," wrote Shahrukh.
The "Jab Harry Met Sejal" actor lost his father to cancer in 1981 and his mother, Lateef Fatima Khan, passed away in 1991 from complications of diabetes, before the release of his debut film "Deewana" in 1992.
Shahrukh has three children - Aryan (19), Suhana (17) and AbRam (four) - with entrepreneur wife Gauri Khan.