- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Kick-Start Shooting For Baaghi 2 On A Sweet Note!
- Baaghi 2: This Actor To Play Villain In Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani's Love-Story!
- Will Make Smita Patil Proud, Won't Rest Till I Do: Prateik Babbar
- EXCLUSIVE: Bollywood Celebs Share Their Favourite Childhood Memories Of Diwali!
- Pictures: Bollywood's Top 10 Hottest Bachelors
- Bajatey Raho, Nasha, Issaq 1st Week Collections At Box Office
- Issaq Movie Review: Feels Like A Half Baked Dish
- When Prateik Went Down On Knees For Issaq Co-Star Amyra
- Film Issaq offers Isspecial Banarasi Style Paan
- Prateik and Amrya - The new age Romeo & Juliet!
This piece of news might break the hearts of many girls out there. The dapper-looking Prateik Babbar has bid adieu to singlehood by getting engaged to his long-time girlfriend Sanya Sagar.
The actor confirmed the news of his engagement to a leading daily and revealed some details about the same. Scroll down to read more...
Prateik & Sanya Got Engaged On Basant Panchami
The actor was quoted as saying to Mumbai Mirror, "Sanya and I, along with our families, decided that something as pure as love should be solemnised on an auspicious day and what better day than Basant Panchami. She's the best partner I could have asked for. It didn't take me long to figure out that she was the one for me. I know it sounds clichéd, but I can't stop counting my blessings and thanking God for all the good that is happening in my life."
How The Love Story Began For The Couple
Prateik and Sanya have known each other since eight years. The duo got together only a year ago after Sanya returned from London in January 2017 having completed a yearlong post-graduate course in filmmaking from Goldsmiths University.
Their Engagement Was A Hush-Hush Affair
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, 'The couple got engaged on Monday at Sanya's farmhouse in Lucknow. His fiancée, who is known for her culinary skills, had arranged for a seven-course Lucknowi meal, which included rajma, Prateik's favourite dish.'
The Couple Haven't Zeroed Down Their Wedding Date
Prateik told the daily, "We want to enjoy this courtship period for a year or two; Sanya will shuttle between Mumbai and Lucknow. We haven't thought about the wedding yet, but if I had my way, I would love a beach wedding or a simple temple wedding."
Prateik Is Ready For Marriage
The actor further added, "I've been mentally ready for marriage for a while now as I believe it gives a relationship substance. Nothing will change, life will only get even more beautiful."
He Missed His Mother, Late Actress Smita Patil
"I constantly feel her presence, she is my guardian angel and guiding force," adding that she would have been the happiest person if she were around.
Meanwhile, we wish Prateik and Sanya hearty congratulations on their engagement. On the work front, the actor will be next seen in Baaghi 2 and Mulk.