TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Taimur Ali Khan...the name itself is enough to make you go 'Aww' all the way. Known to be one of the cutest star kids in the town, the paparazzi too just never seems to get enough of this cutiepie.
In fact, they queue up outside Saif-Kareena's house to catch a glimpse of the little munchkin to give us some really cute pictures. Well, we recently came across a new picture of the little Nawab and boy, it's something like never before. Check it out here...
Tim's Missing His Dad
The toddler who recently turned one has started attending playschool. In the above photo, Taimur is seen sporting a ponytail and lovingly gazing at his dad Saif's picture. It looks like he's in his nursery as we can see number charts on the walls.
Saif Believes Taimur Looks A Lot Like Bebo
He was quoted as saying, "Some days he looks like her, some days he looks like me. He looks like a Chinese version of her. Let's say Mongol."
But, Bebo Feels He Looks Like This Person
"I think he is a perfect mix of Saif and me, more so like me, of a Kapoor, I think so. I think he looks exactly like my dad, because I think I look like my dad. He is more like my dad," she had said in an interview.
Taimur Is Used To The Paparazzi
"You have to see how he looks at a camera. If you point your phone at him, he will look at you. It's just that way ever since he was born. I think he's gotten used to it," Saif had once revealed in an interview.
The Little Boy Is Bebo's Style Icon
At the recently held Lakme Fashion Week, even Kareena was asked whom she adored as a fashion icon, the actress had replied, "I only adore my son. No one else."
Taimur's Everyone's Darling
Saif had previously said, "Taimur is rather delectable, so I don't blame anyone. It's a price he has to pay for it. I'm worried about him in the sense that he has already become a star, and that people love him so much. There's going to be pressure on him. Bad luck he'll have to figure out himself."