- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Karisma Kapoor & Boyfriend Sandeep Toshniwal To Make Their Relationship Official?
- Soha Ali Khan Not Happy With Inaaya & Taimur’s Comparison; Says It Is Ridiculous
- VIRAL! Cousins Taimur Ali Khan & Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Just Made Our Day With Their Cutest Picture Ever
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises Soha Ali Khan's 'Spine And Spunk' After Reading Her Book
- KISS OF LOVE! This Pic Of Kunal Kemmu Giving A Peck On Daughter Inaaya Naumi's Cheek Is Too Cute
- BUT WHY? Soha Ali Khan Is SCARED To Have Taimur Too Close To Her Daughter Inaaya Naumi
- SPOOKY! Kareena Kapoor's STRANGE Dream About Soha Ali Khan's Pregnancy Will Make You Jaw Drop!
- SHOCKING! Kareena Kapoor Khan Left Sister-In-Law Soha Ali Khan IN TEARS
- So Cute! Soha Ali Khan Shares A Picture With Her Baby Girl
- For Most Part Of My Life I Was Completely Non-famous: Soha Ali Khan
Actress Soha Ali Khan took her daughter Inaaya Naumi out for a ride in Mumbai recently. The mother-daughter duo were photographed inside their car. The pictures instantly went viral on the internet.
But Soha Ali Khan is not too happy with the constant media attention on Inaaya. The actress in an interview to Pinkvilla said that the child gets disturbed and even gets scared with all these things. She said, "One thing as parents or just as people, one is very concerned about with children is; even when we take pictures of Inaaya at home, we make sure that the flash is not on.''
The Only Concern Is...
''We make sure that she is safe and the only concern is when you go out in the public or you're walking into the airport or anywhere with your child is that with all the flash is going off, the child gets little disturbed and might get scared. It's not good for their eyesight.''
You Don't Want Them To Get Hurt
''With the media, in the case of big celebrities and their children, it can be a little bit of a stampede situation and you don't want anyone to get hurt. And then comes the fact that you don't want to expose your child to that kind of media attention.''
Nazar Nahin Lagni Chahiya
''You don't necessarily want pictures of your child being seen by everyone in their households and people commenting on how do they look and who do they look like. People, I don't know if I do or not, but you talk about nazar nahin lagni chahiye. We still follow that a lot in our culture. So, that's why I think people are a little apprehensive about too much media exposure."
On A Related Note
Soha also talked about her hubby in an interview to TOI, "We had different lives growing up, but we are very similar when it comes to the things we enjoy doing. We have the same taste in television viewing, we like being active, we are not party animals, we love travelling. Our choice of friends are also similar.''
''He says that he was intimidated by me, but I think that he was intrigued by me and had a certain respect for me and my educational background. We can have healthy debates and I don't always agree with him. I think that's one of the things he likes the most about me."