- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
Sonam Kapoor is set to get hitched to the love of her life Anand Ahuja tomorrow, on May 8, 2018 in Mumbai and right from the beginning, she was very particular about her marriage and the commitment towards it. In the year 2012, Sonam Kapoor attended the 'India Today Mind Rocks Youth Summit' and she was asked a question about casual sex.
When everyone thought she might say 'to each their own' and be safe from further questions, Sonam Kapoor ended up saying that one needs to be in love with someone to actually get intimate and stressed on the subject about marriage, commitment and being comfortable with your partner. Well, right from the beginning, Sonam Kapoor had high importance to marriage, and she's all set to step into it tomorrow with Anand Ahuja. Here's what Sonam Kapoor said about casual sex!
No Commitment, No Intimacy!
"That's really relative. It depends on the space that you are in at that point. For someone who has not been very comfortable with their body, when I was younger, it takes a lot for me to be fine with being physical with someone when you are not committed."
Fall In Love First, Said Sonam
"Cause you'd be like, 'okay, I'm being judged about my cellulite' or something. But I still think I need to be in love with someone to have anything physical."
Showing Love & Affection
"It's an expression of who you are. It's an expression of your love and emotions. So I think you need to be really committed, you need to really love that person to show affection. I think being physical with someone is being affectionate and showing love," Sonam Kapoor had summed it up.
Wedding & Reception
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja will tie the knot tomorrow on May 8, 2018 and the reception will be held at The Leela. Bollywood celebrities and other well known names will be present to bless the couple.