- Rockline Venkatesh Gives Happy News To Puneeth Rajkumar's Fans!
- Massive! Superstar Rajinikanth & Salman Khan To Star In Rockline Venkatesh's Next?
- Rockline Venkatesh Gets Busy In Sandalwood
- HOT TOPIC: After Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Rockline Venkatesh To Produce Rohit Shetty's Next!
- Rockline Venkatesh To See Huge Success From 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- After Lingaa, Rockline Venkatesh Produces 'Bajarangi Bhaijaan'
Sandalwood's renowned actor turned producer Rockline Venkatesh is soon to remake Tamil hit movies in Kannada. The Lingaa and Bajrangi Bhaijaan producer has chosen Dhanush's movies VIP (Velaiyilla Pattathari) and Visaranai to be remade in Kannada.
Rockline Venkatesh is presently teamed up with Ramesh Aravind & Ganesh in the upcoming movie 'Gandu Endare Gandu', the official remake of the Telugu movie 'Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy'. The Kannada version will star Golden Star Ganesh and the 'Masterpiece fame' actress Shanvi Srivastava.
Now, even before the wrapping up of 'Gandu Endare Gandu', Rockline Venkatesh is eyeing on a huge success and he will be remaking VIP and Visaranai in Kannada. Visaranai, a critically acclaimed movie was bankrolled by actor Dhanush in Tamil.
According to the latest reports, Rockline Venkatesh has officially bought the remaking rights of Visaranai and he will remaking it in Kannada and Hindi languages. The thriller movie was directed by Vetrimaaran. Not just this, Mr Venkatesh has also gone forward to buy the official rights of Velaiyilla Pattathari.
Speaking to a leading daily Venkatesh has said that, ""VIP is an entertainer, which will be liked by the Kannada audience too. So I picked it up."
When asked about his next movie 'Gandu Endare Gandu he said, "Our second schedule of the movie will start on April 15, when we plan to complete the talkie portions. Only after the completion of the film will I take up Visaranai and VIP".
Continue to see unseen pics from the sets of Gandu Endare Gandu below...