TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Sandalwood's renowned actor turned producer Rockline Venkatesh is soon to remake Tamil hit movies in Kannada. The Lingaa and Bajrangi Bhaijaan producer has chosen Dhanush's movies VIP (Velaiyilla Pattathari) and Visaranai to be remade in Kannada.
Rockline Venkatesh is presently teamed up with Ramesh Aravind & Ganesh in the upcoming movie 'Gandu Endare Gandu', the official remake of the Telugu movie 'Bhale Bhale Mogadivoy'. The Kannada version will star Golden Star Ganesh and the 'Masterpiece fame' actress Shanvi Srivastava.
Now, even before the wrapping up of 'Gandu Endare Gandu', Rockline Venkatesh is eyeing on a huge success and he will be remaking VIP and Visaranai in Kannada. Visaranai, a critically acclaimed movie was bankrolled by actor Dhanush in Tamil.
According to the latest reports, Rockline Venkatesh has officially bought the remaking rights of Visaranai and he will remaking it in Kannada and Hindi languages. The thriller movie was directed by Vetrimaaran. Not just this, Mr Venkatesh has also gone forward to buy the official rights of Velaiyilla Pattathari.
Speaking to a leading daily Venkatesh has said that, ""VIP is an entertainer, which will be liked by the Kannada audience too. So I picked it up."
When asked about his next movie 'Gandu Endare Gandu he said, "Our second schedule of the movie will start on April 15, when we plan to complete the talkie portions. Only after the completion of the film will I take up Visaranai and VIP".
Continue to see unseen pics from the sets of Gandu Endare Gandu below...