- Quarterly Box Office Report 2018: Aadhi & Other Malayalam Movies That Enjoyed A Good Run!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- February 2018: Malayalam Movies' Box Office Report
- Box Office Chart (Feb 12-18): Captain Takes The Control!
- Hey Jude: Praises Continue To Pour In For This Nivin Pauly Starrer!
- Box Office Chart(Jan 29 - Feb 04): Aadhi Is Super Strong; Hey Jude Enters The Scene!
- Hey Jude Box Office Prediction: Will Nivin Pauly Deliver Yet Another Big Hit?
- Hey Jude Movie Review: An Endearing Film With Laudable Performances!
- Malayalam Movies To Watch Out For In February 2018!
- Nivin Pauly’s Hey Jude Gets A Release Date!
- Nivin Pauly Is Excited!
- Nivin Pauly Is The New Busy Bee In Town!
With the Nivin Pauly starrer Hey Jude, popular film-maker Shyamaprasad is back in action after a short gap of 2 odd years. The much awaited film is all set to hit the theatres tomorrow (February 02, 2018).
Shyamaprasad is one of the most renowned film-makers of Mollywood. His movies have gained cult fan following and most of them are a class apart. According to the reports, Hey Jude can be categorised as a feel good movie and for sure, we can expect a classy film from the director.
Before the arrival of Hey Jude, here we take you through a quick round-up on Shyamaprasad's previous 5 movies. Keep scrolling down to know more..
It was in the year 2015 that Ivide had hit the theatres. The story of the film, which was in the lines of a cross-over movie was set against the backdrop of the US. The film, which was a slow paced thriller that gave due importance to three central characters, featured Prithviraj, Nivin Pauly and Bhavana in the lead roles. Ivide was definitely a well-made film that deserved much more at the box office. The film, which released on the same day as that of Premam did face tight competitions from the latter.
Artist would definitely rank among the top works of Shyamaprasad, the director. The film, which featured Fahadh Faasil and Ann Augustine the lead roles centred around the characters played by them. Artist earned huge critical acclaim and had a decent run at the theatres, as well. Importantly, the film fetched Shyamaprasad, Fahadh Faasil and Ann Augustine the Kerala State Film Awards for the Best Director, Best Actor and Best Actress respectively.
English, the Shyamaprasad movie that hit the theatres in 2013, did feature a huge star cast comprising of actors like Jayasurya, Nivin Pauly, Mukesh, Nadiya Moidu, Remya Nameesan etc. The movie took us through the lives of a group of Keralites, who are settled in England with various jobs. This film also earned huge praises from the critics but couldn't make it big at the award circuits.
Arike, the Shyamaprasad directorial featured Dileep, Mamtha Mohandas and Samvrutha Sunil in the lead roles. The movie narrated an interesting romantic tale and was indeed a different take on relationships. The movie, which had its soul at the right place featured some fine performances from all of its lead actors.
Electra had fetched Shyamaprasad, his third Kerala State Film award for the Best Director. The film, which featured Nayanathara in the title role had premiered at the IFFI 2010 and later got screened in other international film festivals as well.