- Neha Kakkar & Himansh Kohli To Marry! Singer Confirms Her Relationship On Indian Idol 10
- Indian Idol 10: Krishnakali Saha Eliminated; Says It Was An Amazing Journey!
- Indian Idol 10: Gurdas Maan Impressed With The Contestants; Indira Das Gets Eliminated!
- Indian Idol 10 Celebrates Colors Of India; Anu Malik Gives Salman Ali A Standing Ovation!
- Indian Idol 10: Sonia Gazmer Is The First Contestant To Get Eliminated!
- Indian Idol 10: Kamal Haasan Cheers The Contestants; Neha Kakkar Has A Fan Girl Moment!
- Indian Idol 10 Grand Premier: Kailash Kher, Rekha Bhardwaj & Other Famous Celebs To Grace The Show!
- Indian Idol 10: List Of Top 14 Singing Sensations Revealed!
- Neha Kakkar's Alleged Boyfriend Himansh Kohli Slams The Trolls For Making Fun Of Her Breakdown
- Indian Idol 10 Judge Neha Kakkar Trolled For Crying; Shares The Memes & Hits Back At Haters!
- Indian Idol 10 Judges Neha Kakkar, Anu Malik & Vishal Dadlani Enjoy Vada Pav Party On The Sets
- Indian Idol 10: Tweeples Say The Show Has ‘More Drama’ Than Ekta Kapoor's Daily Soaps!
Singer Neha Kakkar says she's willing to take up acting, but has one condition, according to IANS latest reports. She first appeared on television in 2006 through a singing reality show and is currently busy judging Indian Idol. Neha has always looked stunning on screen and there's no doubt about it. Just a while ago, singer-composer Vishal Dadlani had made a statement saying Neha is "unbelievable" before the camera. So, what exactly is the condition presented by Neha? Read below.
Only If It’s Too Good
While talking to the daily in an email interview the singer said,"I am happy being a playback singer and performer. I will only take up acting if the offer is too good to refuse,"
She Isn’t Bothered By Her Loss
Neha rose to fame when she first appeared on the singing reality show in 2006. Though she didn't win the competition she managed to make a successful career in Bollywood. This is what the singer had to say about it. "I feel whatever happens, happens for a reason. I am just glad the way my journey worked out. It has been a tremendous learning experience."
Neha Is Breaking The Monotony
You might have known her for her super-hit Bollywood numbers like Soch Na Sake, Kaala Chashma or Manali Trance. But the singer broke the monotony when her song Mile Ho Tum Humko went viral on Youtube and became the most viewed song on the platform. The song is written and created by her brother Toby Kakkar.
On Hitting 100 Million Views!
"My recent hit 'Oh humsafar', which is a romantic song with Himansh Kohli and created by Tony Kakkar, hit 100 million (views) in no time. Which says it all." Neha said.
Awards Don’t Matter To Neha
Upon being asked if not bagging any award despite giving super-hit songs, Neha said, "No, it does not bother me. I have won the hearts of many. So that matters more than any award. The love of my 'nehearts' - my fans, is more than inspiring and encouraging." She is also the most followed Indian artiste on Instagram. "My fans love me unconditionally. So, it becomes my core responsibility to never disappoint them on any level. I always try to give something special to my fans," she further added.