- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rita Bhaduri's Death: Vivek Dahiya, Ankita Bhargava, Krystle D’souza & Other TV Actors Pay Tribute!
- Nimki Mukhiya Actress Rita Bhaduri Passes Away At 62
- Will Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Return To Television? Here's What The Producer Has To Say...
- Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Is BACK With A Bang; The Show To Return As A Web Series In May!
- Pictures! Celina Jaitley Holidays In China Along With Her Husband Peter Haag
- Watch: Saif-Riteish Chanting 'Hum Pagal Nahin Hai'
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Saath Review
- Balaji comes back to comedy
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
Veteran actress Rita Bhaduri passed away today July 17, 2018, due to kidney ailment. The funeral is taking place in Mumbai where friends and family are paying their last tributes. Among the television celebrities, actors Satish Shah, Zarina Wahab and Shishir Sharma were present at the funeral. Many actors took to their social media platforms to grieve the loss of the iconic actress. According to SpotboyE's latest reports, Rita's body will be taken to Chakala crematorium for the last rites.
"We deeply regret to inform you that Reeta Bhaduri has departed for her journey beyond. The funeral rites will be held on 17th July, Tuesday 12 noon at the Cremation Ground, Parsi Wada Road, Parshiwada, Chakala, Andheri East. Extremely sad.. lost a wonderful human being .. a mother to many of us.. will miss u Ma..." - (sic)
Actress Zarina Wahab and Rita's close friend said, "Rita Bhaduri was the prettiest lady in our batch. I don't know what to say now. I am in shock after hearing the news of her demise. Rita looked distinctly weak but did not discuss her health. It is extremely shocking and sad that my friend is no more."
Satish Shah & Anupam Kher
While Satish Shah was present at the funeral, actor Anupam Kher tweeted, "#RitaBhaduri was affectionate, helpful, jovial, bright and full of life. It is sad and unfortunate that we sum up a person only when he or she is gone. I wish we met more often. We have lost a very fine actress and a brand ambassador/alumni of @FTIIOfficial. Om Shanti." - (sic)
"#RitaBhaduri was one of the finest actresses that #FTII gave us. I had the honour of working with her in Ghar Ho to Aisa, Beta & Viraasat & I'm really saddened to hear about her passing...She will be dearly missed by her friends, family & fans..." - (sic)
"I'm really saddened to know about Ritaji. She was a wonderful woman, with a great heart, very practical and full of positive spirit, not to forget an amazing actress too. We were like a family on sets. As soon as I came to know about her, memories flashed in my mind...the time we shared, enjoyed. I'm missing her. It's really sad when you lose your co-star as we spend so much of time together. They become like a family." - (sic)