TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Because of this, the makers had to chop off 'Anand' from the title and the launch of the show has been pushed by a week!
A source from the production house was quoted by TOI as saying, "We received a notice from Dev Anand's family, which was forwarded to the channel. They must have discussed the matter, following which the show got a new title. We didn't realise that it would pose such a huge problem."
Ashish, a Colors loyalist, as he was part of shows - Khatron Ke Khiladi and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, will be seen playing the role of a detective (title character). He has also kept his Twitter handle as 'Dev Anand Burman'!
But, after the actor heard about the legal notice, he says that he will have to change it!
He was quoted by the leading daily as saying, "It is news to me, too. From what I know, Mr Dev Anand's family had an issue with his name in the title. To each their own."
"In my personal view, it's a tribute to a legendary actor. The name resonates with one and all and that says it all."
He concluded by saying, "But I understand the family's reservations, too. I had changed my handle on a micro-blogging site to my character's name - Dev Anand Burman. Guess it's time to change that as well."