- Nandamuri Harikrishna, Son Of NT Rama Rao, Passes Away In A Road Accident!
- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- Tollywood On A Biopic Spree!
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Father-Son Duos Of Tollywood: What Makes Them Unique?
NTR, who is usually very stern about his remuneration and other money dealings, is said to have cut his pay by half for a special producer and it is none other than his brother Kalyan Ram.
If the sources are to be believed, NTR is contemplating to do a film under his brother Kalyan Ram's banner, since a long time. Apparently, this time the actor has decided to put his thought into process and will be doing his next project under NTR Arts, without any further delay.
NTR reportedly announced this last week at the birthday party he has hosted for his brother Kalyan Ram. He also promised to take the pay only after the film's release and the director of the film is yet to be decided, while a source hints that Puri might helm the project.
Meanwhile, Kalyan Ram is busy shooting for Ism in the direction of Puri Jagannadh and NTR is gearing up for the release of his next film Janatha Garage, which is shaping up in the direction of Koratala Siva.
Perhaps, more details about Kalyan Ram and NTR's film will be revealed post their current commitments. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.