TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
NTR, who is usually very stern about his remuneration and other money dealings, is said to have cut his pay by half for a special producer and it is none other than his brother Kalyan Ram.
If the sources are to be believed, NTR is contemplating to do a film under his brother Kalyan Ram's banner, since a long time. Apparently, this time the actor has decided to put his thought into process and will be doing his next project under NTR Arts, without any further delay.
NTR reportedly announced this last week at the birthday party he has hosted for his brother Kalyan Ram. He also promised to take the pay only after the film's release and the director of the film is yet to be decided, while a source hints that Puri might helm the project.
Meanwhile, Kalyan Ram is busy shooting for Ism in the direction of Puri Jagannadh and NTR is gearing up for the release of his next film Janatha Garage, which is shaping up in the direction of Koratala Siva.
Perhaps, more details about Kalyan Ram and NTR's film will be revealed post their current commitments. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.