TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Monday, May 01, 2006
Hrithik Roshan is known to be a perfectionist and someone who gets into the skin of the character. While working on Krrish, he was eating, sleeping and breathing Krrish. And now that the shooting of Krrish has been wrapped up, he is getting into his character of Dhoom2.
Just like the prequel, Dhoom2, too promises a whole lot of action. Stunts, action sequences, etc, the audience will get to see the works. In fact, Hrithik has been training under professionals for his role in the film.
His fans will see him do a sport he has never done onscreen before, i.e. skating. In order to give it his best, Hrithik was training under a professional skater, Jatin Sanghavi. He used to have a one hour class for 23 days. So it took just about a day for Hrithik to learn the sport. What Hrithik has been doing is actually called 'speed-skating.' And since Hrithik proved to be such a good student, Jatin even wants to teach him 'aggressive skating', a form of skating not known in India.
Jatin Sanghavi's tryst with Bollywood began in 2000, when he trained Akshay Kumar for Khiladi 420. He was also the body double for Akshay for all the dangerous stunts in the film. And then some years later, he got a call from Sanjay Gadhvi to be a part of one of the biggest films of 2006.
Talking about Hrithik's skating skills, Sanghavi explained that like many other newcomers, Hrithik too was hesitant in the beginning. He was ready with his skates when the instructor gave him a shove. That really caught him off guard! There was another time, when Hrithik suddenly lost his balance. Fortunately enough for him, his skilled trainer ducked to the ground and caught him a few nanosecond before he hit the ground! Hrithik was so involved with the entire process of learning that he even called for a full length mirror to see his progress.
And what is the person behind the star like? "Very down to earth and simple!" is the prompt reply from Sanghavi. He even came to his academy and skated with some of his students! Hrithik already has plans to send his son Hrehaan for training once he is old enough. Another Hrithik in the making, what say?