- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
Superstar Shahrukh Khan said the worst thing to happen in today's age is any form of violence against women.
The 52-year-old actor attended the 'Lalkaar Concert' last night, as part of the 'Bas Ab Bahut Ho Gaya - Enough is Enough' campaign to end violence against women and girls.
Violence Against The Women Is The 'Baddest'
"I know that all of you here, boys and girls and ladies and gents, believe that violence of any kind is bad and if there is any term as 'baddest', then violence against women is even 'badder' and is the 'baddest' thing to happen. Thank you for being here to support this cause," Shahrukh said.
SRK Being Mocked For Being Sensitive Towards Girls
The Jab Harry Met Sejal actor said sometimes men, including him and Farhan, are often mocked for being sensitive and courteous towards women but should not be considered as a weakness.
'Farhan & I Not Considered Manly'
"Farhan and I are normally not considered manly because we are a bit gentle, quiet, shy and we treat women well, in our hearts, souls and I have been told to say 'equally'," Shahrukh said.
Women Are Superior Than Us: SRK
"(But) I am sure all the people present here feel women are superior than us and are even scared of them. I believe that there is no shame in being scared of a woman, of our daughter, sister, mother, wife and girlfriend," he added.
SRK With Harshdeep kaur
At the concert, apart from Farhan, other artistes like Salim-Sulaiman, Armaan Malik, Papon, Neeti Mohan, Harshdeep Kaur, Sukriti Kakar and Prakriti Kakar also performed.
Shahrukh also recited a poem by noted screenwriter- lyricist Javed Akhtar.
The concert was held in association with Population Foundation of India, actor-director Farhan Akhtar's MARD and filmmaker Feroz Abbas Khan.