- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
- How Salman & Shahrukh Khan Became Enemies In An Instant & Patched Up A Few Years Later!
- Shahrukh Khan's Zero Teaser Shows Him BONDING With Salman Khan! Watch It Here
- Zero Teaser Scene Gets LEAKED! Salman Khan Carries 'Dwarf' Shahrukh Khan In His Arms [See Pictures]
- John Abraham-Salman Khan's COLD WAR Continues; Did You Know About Katrina Kaif's Connection With It?
- FIGHT GOT PERSONAL! When Shahrukh Khan HURT Rival Govinda's Mother With His Statements!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Denies To COMPROMISE Just To Get A Film Opposite Shahrukh Khan [Inside Details]
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Bromance In 'Zero' Eid Special Teaser, Insider Reveals Details!
- Karan Johar DEFECATED IN THE OPEN While Shooting For Shahrukh Khan & Kajol's Sooraj Hua Madham
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
Superstar Shahrukh Khan said the worst thing to happen in today's age is any form of violence against women.
The 52-year-old actor attended the 'Lalkaar Concert' last night, as part of the 'Bas Ab Bahut Ho Gaya - Enough is Enough' campaign to end violence against women and girls.
Violence Against The Women Is The 'Baddest'
"I know that all of you here, boys and girls and ladies and gents, believe that violence of any kind is bad and if there is any term as 'baddest', then violence against women is even 'badder' and is the 'baddest' thing to happen. Thank you for being here to support this cause," Shahrukh said.
SRK Being Mocked For Being Sensitive Towards Girls
The Jab Harry Met Sejal actor said sometimes men, including him and Farhan, are often mocked for being sensitive and courteous towards women but should not be considered as a weakness.
'Farhan & I Not Considered Manly'
"Farhan and I are normally not considered manly because we are a bit gentle, quiet, shy and we treat women well, in our hearts, souls and I have been told to say 'equally'," Shahrukh said.
Women Are Superior Than Us: SRK
"(But) I am sure all the people present here feel women are superior than us and are even scared of them. I believe that there is no shame in being scared of a woman, of our daughter, sister, mother, wife and girlfriend," he added.
SRK With Harshdeep kaur
At the concert, apart from Farhan, other artistes like Salim-Sulaiman, Armaan Malik, Papon, Neeti Mohan, Harshdeep Kaur, Sukriti Kakar and Prakriti Kakar also performed.
Shahrukh also recited a poem by noted screenwriter- lyricist Javed Akhtar.
The concert was held in association with Population Foundation of India, actor-director Farhan Akhtar's MARD and filmmaker Feroz Abbas Khan.