- Sonam Kapoor Finds Dulquer Salmaan 'Cute', Says He Is Such A Good Actor!
- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Sonam Kapoor Shifting To London With Hubby Anand Ahuja After Marriage? The Actress Finally Reacts!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
- The Price Of Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Ring & Details Of Her Mangalsutra Will Leave You Flabbergasted!
- Cannes 2018: Sonam Kapoor Looks Every Bit Of A Summer Bride In A Biege Corset Gown!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Did Mouni Roy & Others Just Drop A Hint About Something Brewing Between Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt?
- Salman Khan's Entry Made Aishwarya Rai Uncomfortable; Abhishek Came To Her Rescue At Sonam's Party
- Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja Thank People For Making Their Wedding 'Special'
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
A few days ago, Ram Gopal Varma, who is famous for making nasty comments about others, targeted Tiger Shroff and had written, "@iTIGERSHROFF U are great at martial arts but if BRUCE LEE ever posed like a bikini babe like u he wouldn't hav bcm BRUCE LEE..Please think."
In her latest interview with DNA, when Sonam came across the news how Tiger's mom Ayesha Shroff took stand for her son on his behalf, Sonam told, "They should be happy that Ramu doesn't like Tiger. Whoever Ramu doesn't like, does very well. I am very happy. I like Tiger. He's very cool and least bothered."
Sonam On Her Recent ‘Black Dress’ Controversy
In the same interview, the lady talked about many things and also revealed what went wrong with her ‘black outfit'. She told, "I was wearing a low dress and when dancing, it moved. Three of the photogs went behind and started taking pics sideways. When someone alerted me, I adjusted my dress, but those pics were already circulated."
Sonam Further Added..
"I was wearing correct innerwear, so nothing bad happened. They made it into such a big deal on social media! I was like, ‘God! So what I am wearing is so important!' Of course, what I wear has always been discussed ."
Sonam On Sexism In Bollywood
"Sexism exists everywhere, even though there are mostly women in this office right now (laughs) and your boss is a woman! You get judged for your clothes and makeup. How you dress, should not be a criterion. They can judge you as a professional on whether you can lead your team or not, or do your job or not."
‘Men PMS More Than Women’
"Why do people feel that when women get pregnant, they won't be able to perform better? Pregnancy is not an illness. They also say, ‘Oh, she's PMSing.' I feel men PMS more than women most of the time. I can't even understand most of the time what they are going through."
‘Sexism Exists Everywhere’
"Sexism is not just in the Indian film industry. It exists in the corporate jobs, media and households. My friend tells me his wife can't handle money. Girls are bad drivers, they only like to shop. In my house, my dad likes to shop a lot and my mom handles the money."
‘Never Judge A Book By Its Cover’
"There's a preconceived notion and I have gone through my own ideas of what people thought I was or still think I am because I like to dress in a certain way and I like to look pretty, or I am Anil Kapoor's daughter or I am born with a silver spoon. As human beings, we need to break these preconceived notions based on someone who looks a certain way, or is a certain size. Never judge a book by its cover."
Sonam On Actors Getting Better Hotels Than Actresses..
"Yes, it exists a lot in the film industry. Earlier, I used to judge actresses, when they said, I am not getting enough money, and I'd say why the f**k are you doing it then? Don't do it. But then I realised that I am in a position where I can say no to jobs. I can sit at home for a year. I have the luxury of choice, but a lot of women don't.
She further added, "Actresses in successful position can say 'If you are going to treat me badly, I won't work with you.' I made that choice and I took a year-and-a-half off after Mausam. I had a great time in Mausam because Pankaj ji knows how to treat people."
"But before that, I wasn't treated right and I would wonder, 'Why is so-and-so staying in this HOTEL and why am I staying in this hotel?' or 'Why is so-and-so getting paid this much and why am I getting paid this amount?' All these questions were in my mind and I felt unhappy going to work. I felt like a second-class citizen and I took some time off and decided till I get the kind of work I want to do, till I get that respect, I am not going to work."