- SS Rajamouli's Son Karthikeya Gets Engaged; View The Inside Photos Here!
- Prabhas Set To Get Married In 2019?
- SS Rajamouli To Unleash Baahubali Mania Again And Here Are The Details
- Mahanati: Dulquer Salmaan Has Now Earned A Big Fan In The Form Of SS Rajamouli!
- Varun Dhawan's Wish List: Actor Says He Wants To Work With Shankar & SS Rajamouli!
- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Director Owned The Year - Rajamouli, Advait, Saket Or Ravi?
- RGV’s Shocking Comments On Rajamouli, Jr NTR & Ram Charan!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 100 Days Kerala Collections
- Here's Why Baahubali 2 Failed To Beat Mohanlal Starrer Pulimurugan’s Record!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 85 Days Kerala Collections
- RUMOUR HAS IT! Mohanlal To Team Up With Sridevi?
Just last month, Sridevi revealed to the media that she was shocked to read SS Rajamouli's interview in which he had told that the actress was offered the role of Rajmata Shivagami but they were fed up with her demands.
Now, in a recent interview to a leading daily, SS Rajamouli has said that he could have avoided talking about Sridevi. Read it below.
I Regret It
''As for whose version to believe, I guess it is for people to decide. But one thing is for sure. I shouldn't have discussed the details on a public platform. That's a mistake. And I regret it.''
I Have Huge Respect For Her
"I have huge respect for Sridevi ji as a flag-bearer of the southern film industries in Mumbai for many years. I wish her all the best. And I wish Mom a big success as the trailer looks very intriguing and promising.''
What He Had Said Earlier
Rajamouli was speaking on a regional TV chat show, when he said, "After hearing series of wishes from her (Sridevi), our team got fed up.''
It Would Be Above Our Demands To Meet Her Demands
''We also thought that it would be above our budget to meet her demands. Then we approached Ramya Krishnan and she proved herself fantastic and we now feel, we were lucky that we dropped the idea of having Sridevi in our film.''
Sridevi Was Shocked By His Interview
To which Sridevi had told a regional channel, "I was shocked and hurt by his interview. Rajamouli is a calm and dignified person.''
It Made Me Feel Sad!
''I was very happy to work with him. But, the way he spoke about the issue made me feel very sad."
It Is Not In Good Taste
''People would have sent me packing if I was like that. I don't know if the producer wrongly told Rajamouli that I made all these demands, but it is not in good taste to speak like this."